The following General Conditions of Sale ("GCS"), together with the General Conditions for access, browsing and use ("GC") of the domain www.ibericoscovap.com ("Site"), the Legal Notices and special conditions appearing on various pages of the Site contain information prior to contracting, entering into or amending conditions of sale and purchase and any other rights and obligations arising out of contractual dealings between COVAP. S. Coop. And. Ganadera del Valle de los Pedroches, whose registered office is at Calle Mayor 56 – 14400 Pozoblanco (Córdoba), with VAT (NIF) No. F14014245, and Users acquiring the products, special offers and services ("products") offered on the Site.
The fact that COVAP may not from time to time not resort to any of these Conditions shall not be construed nor shall it be equivalent to any waiver of resorting to them in the future or in the past.
These GCS regulate the acquisition from COVAP of products offered or provided via the Site to Users of the Site who have previously registered by completing the corresponding form and have given their full consent and acceptance, without reservation, to all the GCS published by COVAP at the time when the User visits the Site. The User should read the GCS in full whenever accessing products marketed by COVAP. Such access is also regulated by any notices, notifications, rules of use and instructions given to the User by COVAP on each of the pages on the Site under the domain www.ibericoscovap.com, which complement the provisions of these GCS. The GCS in effect at the time when each order is placed shall be applicable to all the information on the Site and all the products marketed via the Site.
COVAP. S. Coop. And. Ganadera del Valle de los Pedroches
Calle Mayor, 56
14400 Pozoblanco, Córdoba
Any product sales and services offered or provided by COVAP via the Site are intended solely and exclusively for natural persons of full legal age or bodies corporate considered as consumers or end users under the revised text of the General Consumers and Users (Protection) Act and supplementary provisions approved by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, and the products and services offered or provided may not, in consequence thereof be acquired by purchasers including but not limited to supermarkets, hypermarkets, wholesalers, distributors, intermediaries or other professionals in the sector of foodstuffs and other products sold by COVAP. If quantities of products greater than those for normal household consumption are requested, COVAP reserves the right to confirm to the consumer or end user the maximum quantity that can be supplied and the date time and place of delivery. Under the applicable legislation, the sale or service of alcoholic beverage to persons under 18 years of age via the Site is prohibited. No alcoholic beverages shall be delivered after 10:00 p.m.
For further information about cookies, please, refer to section Cookies policy
- After adding all the relevant products to the cart, you as the User/Purchaser must click on "CONFIRM PURCHASE", registering at the Site by entering at least all the necessary data marked as required fields with an asterisk (*) on the relevant form and having given unreservedly your full consent to and acceptance of all the GCS published by COVAP at the time you place your order.
- The email address/username and password provided by the User are non-transferable personal identification details necessary for an order to be placed and entering these details on the Site enables you to access and make purchases of the products on sale. The email and address and password are considered to be valid evidence of your identity of as the User/Purchaser and are binding in respect of any order placed by this medium.
- As the User/Purchaser you must enter your email address/username, whereupon the computer system will register a unique log for each Purchaser. If you forget your password, click on "Remember password" and the Site will ask you to enter your email address in order to send you an email containing a new password.
- As the User you declare that you are aware and accept of your own free will that your use of the Site takes place under your sole and exclusive responsibility and you are solely liable for any use, protection and custody of any data entered, such as your email address and password, assuming full responsibility for any damages that may be incurred in consequence of any improper use of such data, and COVAP shall not be liable for any improper us made by any unauthorised third parties of your ID details ("NIF/NIE") or password.
- As the User you shall report promptly to COVAP any suspicion or knowledge you may have in respect of any breach of the security of any data stored on the Site or any unauthorised use, loss or theft of your access details or any risk of third-party access to your email address and password, in which case COVAP shall proceed to cancel them.
The presentation of the products offered on the Site, together with their characteristics and price will appear on the various pages that make up the Site, does not itself constitute a sale offer from a contractual point of view. Sales shall only be considered to be made upon confirmation of the order by COVAP. Product offers made by COVAP shall be valid for the period stated on the Site or otherwise for as long as they are accessible on the Site by consumers or end users. COVAP reserves the right from time to time to cease access to any product or without prior warning end any of its offers, and also to decide from time to time which of it products are to be offered via the Site, extending its range with new products, in respect of which, unless provided otherwise, the provisions of the GCS in effect at the time of their inclusion shall apply. Any photographs illustrating products are intended solely to serve as a guide and do not form part of the contract, and COVAP shall not be liable for any errors that such illustrations may contain. COVAP accepts no liability for any variation in weight that any products may present, provided that such variations are within the margins established under Royal Decree 723/1988, as published in the BOE (Spanish State Gazette) on 8 July, not for any withdrawal of products by the relevant authorities or by their manufacturers, in which case such withdrawal shall not affect the validity of the sale made. For information on any article the User should find it on the Site and click on the photograph or name to access the corresponding details. Any special offers shall be duly indicated on the relevant page. The Site shall provide information on the characteristics and details of each product.
Product offers made are valid subject to availability. COVAP shall inform the User/Purchaser as promptly as possible of any stock issues that might affect any product ordered, in which case any product not delivered shall not be billed. Most of the products in the range offered are available at COVAP's stores, although COVAP reserves the right to alter the product range depending on any supply difficulties that may arise. The User/Purchaser shall select the desired products by adding them to the "Cart". After selecting the relevant products and reviewing the "Cart" to ensure that the items listed are correct, Users shall confirm the order by providing their personal details, postal address and payment method.
- Confirming the order. Invoice: After the products in the "Cart" have been checked and the order confirmed, COVAP shall send confirmation of the order to the User/Purchaser at the email address entered on the registration form, together with the invoice, whereupon the sale shall be considered to be closed and the contract entered into. If the order is not collected by the User/Purchaser, the order shall be deleted within 24 hours following the date and time selected for collection by the User/Purchaser.
- "COVAP" reserves the right not to confirm orders for any reason related to the supply of products, issues regarding the details received for the order (e.g., incorrect, inconsistent or illegible data, etc.), or orders placed in an abnormal manner or if there is reasonable doubt as to the delivery to be made. In such cases, COVAP shall attempt to inform the User/Purchaser. COVAP also reserves the right not to confirm any order from a User/Purchaser with whom any kind of dispute is in progress, notwithstanding its cause.
- Proof: Acceptance of the order by COVAP and any information on any order made under the ID number shall be stored and kept on file by COVAP to be used as evidence in the event of any dispute with the User/Purchaser. Such information shall be considered as valid evidence in the case of any litigation between the parties and shall be preserved by COVAP for the legally established period.
Providing the payment card number online and the final validation of the order shall always serve as an integrity test of the aforementioned order and shall produce the enforceability of the amounts due for ordering the requested items. This validation shall be valid as a signature and express acceptance of all the operations carried out on the website.
- Geographical coverage: Our products may be shipped Spain(peninsular), Islas Baleares and to France, Denmark, Andorra, Germany, Austria, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Unated Kingdom, Sweden, Belgium, Finland, Ireland, Luxembourg, Norway, Poland, Czech Replubic, Romania.
- Hours available for placing orders: The User/Purchaser may El User/Purchaser may place orders 34 hours a day, 365 days a year, from any computer with internet access that meets the technical requirements specified.
- Product deliveries: Delivery to the User/Consumer of products acquired via the Site (and any such after-sales services as may need to be rendered) shall be made at the address indicated when making the purchase or at any of our retail outlets, as requested by the customer.
- Orders are processed within 48-72 business hours, except for orders with boneless items and knife cut parts which may take 5-7 days due to preparation time.
- If the order is formalized before 1:30 pm on a business day and the products are available, the order will be sent the same day, if it is the order it includes a product that needs to be prepared such as knife cutting or boning, The shipment will leave after being processed and in the stipulated delivery times.
If for reasons of availability COVAP is unable to deliver the complete order confirmed, delivery shall proceed without such missing products, attempting to inform the Purchaser of the situation as promptly as possible. Simple recorded receipt of the order by any person other than the User/Purchaser who placed it implies specific authorisation by the latter to receive the order placed. Both the User/Purchaser and any such third party as may have received the order specifically undertake to receive it, accrediting and providing their identity details for the purpose of recording due receipt, by means of their username and password or any legally valid identity documents, and, if necessary, the ID number of the order.
The order shall be considered to have been duly delivered upon its delivery to the receiver and the signing by the receiver of the corresponding delivery advice note to acknowledge receipt of the number of products indicated on the advice note. The receiver is responsible for verifying the condition of the goods upon their receipt and reporting any anomalies on the delivery advice note. If the receiver finds any product to be missing or in poor condition, this shall be reported to the personnel or promptly to the Customer Service Department indicated on the purchase receipt. The risk of loss of or damage to products shall be transferred to the addressee of the order when it is made available by COVAP at the delivery site, and the addressee shall report any faults in the quantity or quality of the products delivered within seven days following their delivery, subsequent to which they shall be deemed to have been accepted by the User/Purchaser.
Please consult the delivery deadlines and rates published on this Site.
Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire,or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us "COVAP. S. Coop. And. Ganadera del Valle de los Pedroches, Calle Mayor 56, 14400 Pozoblanco, Córdoba. Teléfono: +34 957 77 38 88, email@example.com" of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
The right to cancel does not apply to the following kind of contracts:
- Contracts for the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalised.
- Contracts for the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- Contracts for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- Contracts for the supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
- Contracts for the supply of sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software which were unsealed after delivery.
- Contracts for the supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine with the exception ofsubscription contracts for the supply of such publications.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction,unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what isnecessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
You are solely liable for any decrease in the value of the goods resulting from any handling other than that necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and condition of the goods.
Cancellation form pattern
- For the attention of COVAP. S. Coop. And. Ganadera del Valle de los Pedroches. Tienda Online COVAP. Ctra. Industrial Dehesa Boyal, km 1,1, 14400 Pozoblanco, Córdoba
- I hereby communicate(*) that I give up my desist from our (*) contract of sale of the following good of the following service (*)
- Pedido el/recibido el (*)
- Nombre del consumidor y usuario o de los consumidores y usuarios
- Domicilio del consumidor y usuario o de los consumidores y usuarios
- Firma del consumidor y usuario o de los consumidores y usuarios (solo si el presente formulario se presenta en papel)
- (*) indica que se debe tachar o solo expresar el que proceda
The prices of the products stated on the Site are expressed in euros and include VAT for all UE territory and any other applicable tax, and are as stated, except in the case of typographical error, in the description corresponding to each product shown on the Site on the date when the order was placed.
When the price of products is determined by the weight, either the price per kilogram or the price of the packaged product shall be stated, in which case the final price appearing on the purchase receipt will depend on the actual weight. The purchase price may not coincide with the sum cited on the order if the delivery includes products of variable weight. COVAP accepts no liability for any variation in weight that any products may present, provided that such variations are within the margins established under Royal Decree 723/1988, as published in the BOE (Spanish State Gazette) on 8 July, nor for any withdrawal of products by the relevant authorities, in which case such withdrawal shall not affect the validity of the sale made.
The price stated on the delivery advice note for the order is the full and final retail price and includes the following items broken down on the advice note: the price of the product, VAT, and shipping costs.
COVAP reserves the right to vary and alter prices and characteristics appearing in product descriptions.
Special offers on products on sale on the Site shall be shown under the "Special Offers" tab or indicated in the product description and unless stated otherwise shall be valid for as long as they are visible on the Site.
COVAP makes following payment methods available to customers, any one of which may be chosen when placing an order.
- Credit card (VISA and Mastercard), via the BBVA payment gateway, or via the operator RedSys
COVAP allows any order to be cancelled provided that it has not already been shipped to the customer. In such cases, customers should use the means provided by COVAP for the return of orders or articles.
The guarantees applicable to products acquired on the Site are those provided by the manufacturers themselves and their period of validity commences on the date of issue of the corresponding invoice or purchase receipt. Consequently, COVAP assumes no other additional guarantee, implicit or explicit, not mentioned in this document. Specifically, COVAP rejects any kind of implicit sales guarantee or guarantee of suitability for any given use and any liability for indirect damages.
Neither of the parties shall be liable for a breach of these GCS if such breach is the result of standard causes of force majeure as recognised by the courts and, in particular, if the performance of this contract is impeded, limited or altered owing to fire, explosion, transfer network failure, impossibility of supply, collapse of facilities, epidemic, earthquake, flood, accident, frost, snow, power failure, system or transport breakdowns, war, seizure, law, order, demand or governmental requirement, strike action, boycott or any such circumstance as may mean that performance of the supply or delivery is not financially viable. Under such circumstance, the party affected by force majeure shall immediately give notice to the other party and make every effort to meet its undertakings. If the force majeure event lasts for more than 30 days, the contract may be validly terminated at the request of either of the parties, with neither party having any entitlement to compensation.
In the case of non-payment by the User/Purchaser, COVAP is specifically empowered validly and immediately to suspend its data for access to the Site.
Please send any queries or suggestions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the customer-service telephone number indicated on the Site.
These GCS, GC for access to and use of the Site, Legal Notices, any special conditions of sale appearing on the various pages of the Site and the information contained via the "LEGAL NOTICE" links contained on the Site at www.ibericoscovap.com constitute the full agreement between the parties in respect of the orders placed. If any condition is missing, the relevant Spanish legislation shall prevail. If any of these GCS, GC for access to and use of the Site, Legal Warnings, any special conditions of sale appearing on the various pages of the Site and any information contained via the "LEGAL WARNING" links are declared null and void by any legislation, regulation or final court decision, the remaining clauses shall be unaffected.
To settle any disputes that may arise between the parties concerning the performance, compliance or construction of the full Agreement in respect of orders placed via the Site at www.ibericoscovap.com, the relevant Spanish legislation shall apply.The European Union provides an online platform for resolving disputes, available at the following link: Online Dispute Resolutions. Consumers can submit their claims through the online dispute resolution platform.