Ibéricos COVAP Cookies policy
What is a cookie?
A "cookie" is a small amount of text that is stored on your browser (such as Google Chrome or Apple Safari) when you browse most websites.
A cookie is not a virus, or a Trojan, or a worm, or spam, or spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
What kind of cookies are there?
- Technical cookies: They are the most basic and allow, among other things, knowing when a person or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous and registered user browses, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
- Cookies Analysis: They collect information about the type of browsing being carried out, the sections used most, products consulted, time band of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on the browsing, country of origin, language, etc.
What are own and third party cookies?
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by external services or providers such as Mailchimp, Facebook, Twitter, Google adsense, etc.
What cookies does this website use?
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes they can, and not only deleted, but also blocked, in a general or particular way and for a specific domain.
To remove cookies from a website you must go to your browser’s settings where you can search for those associated with the domain in question and proceed with their removal.
- Cookies settings for Google Chrome
- Cookies settings for Apple Safari
- Cookies settings for Internet Explorer
- Cookies settings for Mozilla Firefox
More information about cookies
If you wish to have more control over cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as "Do Not Track" tools, which will allow you to choose the cookies you wish to allow.