We welcome you and invite you to carefully read the General Conditions of Use of this Website (hereinafter, the "General Conditions of Use") that describe the terms and conditions that will apply to your browsing activity, pursuant to the provisions set forth in current Spanish legislation. Given that COVAP may modify these Conditions of Use in the future, we recommend that you visit them periodically to be duly informed of any changes made.
The website www.ibericoscovap.com (hereinafter the Website) is owned by COVAP. S. Coop. And. Ganadera del Valle de los Pedroches (hereinafter “COVAP”), whose corporate address is
Calle Mayor 56,
14400 Pozoblanco, Córdoba,
Entered in the Register of Andalusian Cooperative Societies of Cordoba, Book 2, Section 3, Sub-Section 2, Sheet CORCA00593.
Entered in the Registry of Distance Selling of the Ministry of Economy, Industry and Competitiveness with number: [pending validation]
With the aim that the Website be used in compliance with the criteria of transparency, clarity and simplicity, COVAP informs the User that any suggestion, doubt or query about the General Conditions of Use shall be received and resolved by contacting COVAP at email adress: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are further advised that, special conditions may occasionally be established for the use of specific content and/or services on the Website and use of said content or services will imply acceptance of the special conditions specified therefore.
2. Privacy and Data Processing
3. Industrial and Intellectual Property
The User acknowledges and accepts that all content displayed on the Website and in particular, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, brand names, trademarks, or any other symbols susceptible to industrial and/or commercial use, are subject to Intellectual Property rights. All trademarks, brand names or distinctive signs and all industrial and intellectual property rights relating to the content and/or any other elements included in the page are the exclusive property of the COVAP and/or third parties, who will have exclusive rights over their use in the course of trade. For these reasons, the User undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content and will hold COVAP harmless from any claim arising from a breach of these obligations. Under no circumstances shall access to the Website imply any waiver, transmission, licensing or total or partial transfer of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website do not give users any right to use, alter, exploit, reproduce, distribute or publicly communicate the Website and/or its Content other than those expressly indicated herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be dependent on receiving prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by COVAP or the third-party holder of the rights affected.
The content, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation present on this site, as well as the site itself as a whole, considered a multimedia artistic work, are protected under copyright by intellectual property legislation. COVAP is the owner of the elements that constitute the graphic design of the Website, the menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, background textures, graphics and any other content of the Website or has, in any case, the authorization for the use of said elements. The content provided on the Website may not be reproduced, wholly or partially, nor transmitted or registered, by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, unless prior written authorization is granted by the aforementioned Entity.
It is also prohibited to delete, avoid and/or manipulate the “copyright”, or technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms included in the content. The User of this Website undertakes to respect the rights listed and to avoid any action that might prejudice said rights. In all cases, COVAP reserves the right to exercise whatever legal means or actions it may be entitled to in order to defend its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
4. Obligations and Responsibilities of the Website User
The User agrees to:
Use the website in an appropriate and lawful manner, as well as the contents and services, in accordance with any applicable legislation at all times; the General Conditions of Use of the Website; morality and generally accepted good customs and public order.
Provide all means and technical requirements necessary to access the Website.
Provide truthful information when entering personal data in the forms contained in the Website and keep this data up-to-date at all times so it reflects the actual situation of the User at any given time. The User will be solely liable for any false or inaccurate statements made and any damages caused to COVAP or third parties as a result of the information provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding section, the User must also refrain from:
- Making any unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and/or the content for illicit purposes or effects which are prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or which may in any way damage, disable, overload, deteriorate, or prevent the normal use of, the services or documents, files and any kind of content stored on any IT system.
- Accessing or attempting to access resources or restricted areas of the Website, without fulfilling the conditions required for such access.
- Causing damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introducing or spreading, on the network computer, viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of COVAC, its suppliers or third parties.
- Trying to access, use and/or manipulate the data of COVAC third-party suppliers and other Users.
- Reproducing or copying, distributing, transforming or modifying the content, or enabling public access to same through any form of public communication, unless duly authorized by the corresponding right-holder, or legally permitted to do so.
- Suppressing, concealing or manipulating the notes regarding intellectual or industrial property rights and other information identifying the rights of COVAC or third parties incorporated into the content, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be included in the content.
- Obtaining or attempting to obtain the content by using means or procedures different from those that have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated in the web pages hosting said content, as applicable, or, in general, means or procedures commonly used on the Internet because they do not involve a risk of damage to, or disablement of, the website and/or the content.
- In particular, to provide merely indicative but not exhaustive examples, the User undertakes not to transfer, spread or distribute to third parties any information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- May in any way contravene, undermine or be harmful to the fundamental rights and public freedoms constitutionally recognized in the International Treaties and in other prevailing legislation.
- May induce, incite or promote actions that are criminal, denigrating, defamatory, violent or, in general, against the law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order.
- Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
- Incorporate, make available or enable access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading, or generally contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order.
- May induce or lead to an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
- May induce or incite engagement in dangerous or risky practices, or practices harmful to health and mental stability.
- Is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial property belonging to COVAC or to third parties without authorization for the intended use.
- Is contrary to the honor, personal and family intimacy or image of people.
- Represents any type of advertising.
- Includes any type of virus or program that prevents the normal operation of the Website.
If you are provided with a password to access some of the services and/or Website content, you are obliged to use the password carefully and keep it secret at all times. Consequently, you will be responsible for the proper safekeeping and confidentiality of the password and commit not to transfer it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the aforementioned services and/or content by outside persons. Likewise, are obliged to notify COVAP of any fact that may imply an improper use of its password, such as, not limited to, its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed with its immediate cancellation. Consequently, not giving the previous notification exempts COVAP from any liability that may arise from the misuse of their password, removing any responsibility of any illegal use of the contents and/or services of the Website by any illegitimate third party.
In the event of any negligent or malicious breach by you of any of the obligations set forth in these General Conditions of Use, you will be responsible for all damages and losses to COVAP that may result from said breach.
COVAP does not guarantee continuous access, or correct viewing, downloading or usability of the elements and information contained in the pages of the Website, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control.
COVAP has no responsibility over decisions that could be made as a result of access to the content or information offered.
COVAP may interrupt the service or immediately terminate the relationship with the User if it detects that use of its Website or any of the services offered therein runs contrary to these General Conditions of Use. COVAP is not responsible for damages, harm, losses, claims or expenses derived from the use of the Website. COVAP will only be responsible for removing, as soon as possible, the content that may generate such damage, provided this it is duly notified thereof. In particular, it shall not be liable for any damages that may arise from, among other factors:
- interference, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or for any other cause beyond the control of COVAP.
- intromisiones ilegítimas mediante el uso de programas malignos de cualquier tipo y a través de cualquier medio de comunicación, tales como virus informáticos o cualesquiera otros.Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Improper or inadequate use of the Website.
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of outdated versions of same. The administrators of COVAP reserve the right to totally or partially remove any content or information present on the Website.
COVAP will bear no liability for damages of any nature that may derive from the improper use of the freely available services by the Users of the Website. Likewise, COVAP will be exempt from any responsibility for content and information that may be received through the data collection forms, which are made available solely for the provision of the services relating to queries and doubts. Furthermore, in the case of damages through illicit or improper use of said services, the User may be held liable by COVAP for the damages caused.
You shall defend, compensate and hold COVAP harmless in respect of any damages arising from complaints, actions or claims by third parties arising from your access to, or use of, the Website. You also agree to compensate COVAP in respect of any damages arising from the use by you of robots, spiders, crawlers or similar tools for the purpose of collecting or extracting data, or from any other action by you that places an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Website.
User undertakes not to reproduce, in any way, even by way of a hyperlink, the COMPANY Website, or any of its content, unless expressly authorized to do so in writing by COVAP. COVAP’s Website includes links to other websites managed by third parties, in order to facilitate User access to the information of partner and/or sponsor companies. Accordingly,COVAP is not responsible for the content of such websites and does not stand as a guarantor or provider of the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through third-party links.
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Website exclusively for private and non-commercial use. Websites which include a link to our Website:
- May not imply that we recommend said website or its services or products
- May not falsify their relationship with us or affirm that we have authorized such link, nor include trademarks, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of our property.
- May not include content that may be considered distasteful, obscene, offensive, controversial, that incites violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or that is unlawful.
- May not link to any page of the Website other than the main page
- Must link to the Web site's own address, without allowing the linking website to reproduce this Website as part of its website or within one of its "frames" or create a "browser" on any of the pages of the website.
We may request, at any time, that you remove any link to the Website, after which you must proceed immediately to its removal. We cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Website.
Consequently, COVAP assumes no responsibility for any aspect related to such websites.
8. Data Protection
We reserve the right to use "cookie" technology on the Website, the User may know the policy followed and applied at all times in Cookies Policy.
10. Duration and termination
The service of this Website and the other services will, in principle, be provided for an indefinite period. However, COVAP may terminate or suspend any of the portal's services. Whenever possible, COVAP will announce the termination or suspension of the relevant service.
11. Declarations and Guarantees
In general, the content and services offered on the Website are for information purposes only. Therefore, in offering same, COVPA does not provide any guarantee or statement regarding the content and services offered on the Website, including, but not limited to, guarantees of legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity, accuracy, or marketability, except to the extent that such declarations and guarantees cannot be excluded by law.
12. Force Majuere
COVAP will not be responsible in case of inability to provide the service, if this occurs due to a prolonged interruption of the power supply or telecommunication lines, or social conflict, strike, revolt, explosion, flood, act or omission of the Government and, in general, all cases of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances.
13. Resolution of Disputes. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Website, will be governed by Spanish law. Any dispute will be resolved before the courts of Cordoba.
In the event that any provision of these General Conditions of Use is unenforceable or void under the applicable law, or as a result of a judicial or administrative decision, the unenforceable or void status of said provision will not cause these General Conditions of Use to be unenforceable or null as a whole. In such cases, COVAP will proceed to modify said provision, or replace it with another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and intention reflected in the original provision.
The European Union provides an online platform for resolving disputes, available at the following link: : http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Consumers can submit their claims through the online dispute resolution platform.