We recognize the importance of protecting your personal information and are committed to processing it responsibly and in accordance with European Regulation EU 2016/679 on data protection.
The controller of your data is
Identity: COVAP. S. Coop. And. Ganadera del Valle de los Pedroches,
Address: Calle Mayor, 56 – 14400 de Pozoblanco, Córdoba – España.
Phone: 0034 900 92 22 47
Delegate of Data Protection (DDP): firstname.lastname@example.org
How and why we collect and use your personal data
We may collect your personal data for different purposes, such as:
- Access and use of COVAP's websitesOn accessing one of our websites, or using one of our online services, we will record the necessary information to provide you with access, for the functioning of the website and in order to comply with the legal and security requirements in relation to the functioning of our website, such as passwords, IP addresses and browser settings. We also collect information on your activities during your visit in order to personalize your experience on the website, such as the recording of your preferences and settings, and in order to gather statistics that help us to improve and continue to develop our websites, products and services.
- To answer requests for information or so you can make a purchase or request helpWhen you contact us in relation to a request for information or to order a product, or in order to provide you with the help you request, we will gather the necessary information to deal with your request, grant you access to the product, provide support and be able to contact you. For example, we collect your name and contact details and details regarding your order and your purchase agreement with the online store, in addition to the processing, shipping and invoicing of your order, which may include information from customer satisfaction surveys. We keep this information for accounting, tax, and administrative purposes, to defend our rights and in connection with the relationship maintained between the parties.
- Marketing and advertisingPursuant to Art. 6, paragraph 1, paragraph 1, letter a of the RGPD, if we have previously obtained your express consent to the registration to our newsletter, we will use the data necessary for it to send commercial communications according to such consent. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by sending a message to our contact address described here or by clicking on the link provided for it in the e-mail with this commercial communication. After unsubscribing we block your email address for this use, provided that you have not given your express consent that the data continue to be used, or we reserve the right to continue using your information in cases permitted by law and on the that we inform you in this document.
- Employment and internship requestsCWhen you send us a request for employment or internship within our company, we collect your data for the purpose of managing the CVs and selection processes of possible future employees.
In indicating that we may use your personal data in relation to a request or order (or preparation of an order), we do so because it is necessary to be able to fulfill the sales agreement.
In indicating that we use your personal information in relation to marketing and advertising, the improvement or development of our products or services, for security reasons, or to meet regulatory requirements in addition to those in relation to your purchase or request, we do so based on our legitimate interests, or with your consent.
In indicating that we may use your personal data in relation to personnel selection processes, we do so based on the necessary processing in order to fulfill an agreement to which the interested party is a party or for the application of pre-contractual measures at this party's request.
Shared use of personal information
We do not share your personal data with third parties, except in cases where there is a legal obligation, or where these must be communicated to a public administration body in relation to court proceedings, court orders or legal processes. We may also share your personal information in order to protect the company's rights and intellectual and industrial property, provided we have reasonable grounds to believe that said rights or property may be affected.
COVAP contracts its virtual infrastructure according to a "cloud computing" model through Google and under the EU-US Privacy Shield. - Information available on:
Security and accuracy of the information
We want to protect your personal data and preserve its accuracy. The company implements reasonable legal, organizational, and technical measures to help us to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. For example, we encode certain personal information, such as credit card information, when we send it over the Internet. We also require our suppliers to protect said information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure.
We will not keep your data for any longer than necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, compliance with legal and regulatory obligations, the processing of disputes, or defense against any claim.
How to contact us
Being the data subject, you have the following rights according to::
- art. 15 GDPR, the right to obtain information about your personal data which we process, within the scope described therein;
- art. 16 GDPR, the right to immediately demand rectification of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- art. 17 GDPR, the right to request erasure of your personal data stored with us, unless further processing is required:
- to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information;
- for compliance with a legal obligation;
- for reasons of public interest or
- for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims;
- art. 18 GDPR, the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data, insofar as:
- the accuracy of the data is contested by you;
- the processing is unlawful, but you refuse their erasure;
- we no longer need the data, but you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with art. 21 GDPR;
- art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machinereadable format or to request its transmission to another controller;
- art. 77 GDPR, the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your habitual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.. In Spain:
Spanish Agency for Data Protection
Calle Jorge Juan, nº6
Phone: 901 100 099 https://www.aepd.es/
If you have questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, if you want to know about such data in this regard, rectify them, restrict their treatment or delete them, as well as to revoke a possible consent or oppose a certain use of your data, please contact: Online Store COVAP (email@example.com) or with the Data Protection Delegate (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Integration of the Trusted Shops Trustbadge
The Trusted Shops Trustbadge is integrated on this website to display our Trusted Shops Trustmark and the collected reviews as well as to offer Trusted Shops products to buyers after an order.
This is necessary to safeguard our legitimate prevailing interests in an optimal marketing by ensuring the safety of your purchase according to Article 6 (1) f GDPR. The Trustbadge and the services advertised with it are an offer of the Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15C, 50823 Cologne, _Germany. The Trustbadge is made available by a CDN provider (Content-Delivery-Network) as part of order processing. The Trusted Shops GmbH uses also service provider from the USA. An adequate level of data protection is guaranteed. Further information to the data security of the Trusted Shops GmbH can be found here: https://www.trustedshops.co.uk/imprint/
When the Trustbadge is called up, the web server automatically saves a server log file which contains, for example, your IP address, the date and time of the call, the amount of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data) and documents the call. Individual access data are stored in a security database for the analysis of security problems. The log files are automatically deleted 90 days after creation at the latest.
Further personal data will be transferred to Trusted Shops GmbH if you decide to use Trusted Shops products after completing an order or have already registered for use. The contractual agreement made between you and Trusted Shops applies. For this purpose personal data is automatically collected from the order data. Whether or not you are already registered as a Trusted Shops customer is automatically checked by means of a neutral parameter, the e-mail address hashed by cryptological one-way function. The e-mail address is converted to this hash value, which cannot be decrypted by Trusted Shops before it is transmitted. After checking for a match, the parameter is deleted automatically.
Changes to our Privacy Declarations